We may collect, hold and use some of your personal data and so here will provide more information about how this works.
Please read it carefully and ensure that you understand it. If you do not agree with or accept any part of it please refrain from using the website immediately; your continuing use of our website will be seen as your acceptance of our arrangements and policy.
- Definitions and Interpretation
Meanings of phrases within this document:
Data – Any information that a user of our services provides to us relating to any person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that information.
We/Us/Our – Free Agent 24-7 Limited trading as FreeAgent247.com of Suite 1a, Shire Business Park, Wainwright Road, Worcester WR4 9FA Company Number 10979623
You/Your – A user of our services
The Website – www.freeagent247.com
- Company Information
If you have any questions about the website or the use of your data, please contact 07854217036 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Users Rights
As a user you have the following rights –
- A right to be informed about our collection and use of personal information;
- A right of access to the personal information we hold about you;
- A right to rectification if any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete;
- A right to ask us to delete any personal information held about you unless we are obliged to retain the information for other legal reasons;
- A right to restrict or prevent the processing of your personal information;
- A right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- A right to object to the use of your data for particular purposes.
- Data Collection
Except where you contact us directly through any of our contact options available on the Website we do not collect any personal data from you.
If you contact us or send us an email, we will retain the details you provide to us including your name, your email address, and any other information which you choose to give us.
- Panel of Solicitors
Should you have the requirements for us to recommend a solicitor we may pass on your details to any solicitors recommended to you.
- Recommended Mortgage Advisers
Should you have a requirement for us to recommend a Mortgage Advisor we may pass on your details to any one of our advisors. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Andrew Leschallas – Lilac Tree Financial, Claremont House, 119 Church Street, Malvern, WR14 2AJ
- Approved Contractors
Should the need arise that you or the property that you occupy require the services of one of our approved contractors, we may pass on your details in order that they can arrange a visit to the property and therefore carry out any works required. If you wish to see a list of our recommended contractors please contact us at 07854217036 or email@example.com.
- Using Your Information
Where we hold any personal information, it will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary, considering the reason it was provided to us.
We will potentially –
- Reply to your email;
- Provide details of the properties requested, plus any others we think may interest you;
iii. Offer or provide you with the services requested, plus any others we think may interest you;
We will delete your personal information once your request has been met or the service has been provided, except where –
- You have expressed interest in receiving the details of properties we are offering, in which case we shall continue to hold your information in order to send you information on other properties that may interest you;
- You become a client or a buyer of a property;
iii. You require us to retain it for longer;
- We are required to retain it for longer for other legal reasons.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your data and to request that we delete it.
- Accessing Your Data
You have a right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold free of charge. Please contact 07854217036 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changes to our Policies
We recommend that you check this page regularly to keep up-to-date, as we reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time or in line with any changes in relevant legislation. Any changes will be posted on this page of the website and you will be deemed to have accepted changes to the Policy on your first use of the website following the changes.
This Policy applies only to your use of this Website. The Website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact 07854217036 or email@example.com
We shall address your concerns and attempt to solve the problem to your satisfaction.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office, or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
FreeAgent247.com provides gold standard marketing from our professional team of experts in every field, every time to ensure your home an outstanding sale at the best possible price and you won't pay us a single penny.
We can arrange to meet at your property, one of our select Worcestershire venues or one of our Worcestershire based office hubs.
Visit Us @ Suite 1a, Shire Business Park, Wainwright Road, Worcestershire, WR4 9FA.
#CARBONFREE FreeAgent247.com is striving to be carbon neutral.