10 Ryall Meadow, Ryall, Upton upon Severn #Worcestershire WR8 0PJRyall Meadow, Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire
- Type: Bungalow
- Availability: Sold STC
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reception Rooms: 1
- Parking: Off Road Parking, Single Garage
- Outside Space: Front Garden, Rear Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- A tranquil spot, in an elevated residential area close to Upton upon Severn and the M50
- Recently extensively and tastefully refurbished
- The view from the nearby community green space looks over the river Severn and beyond Upton upon Severn to the Malvern Hills
- See the floor/site plan to view the versatile covered area and garage
- What3words = fools.dampen.scrapping
- Call, Email, Text or WhatsApp us 24/7 to arrange your viewing
- Lead Agent - FreeAgent247 - Linda Rimell
- Details of 1st viewing availability : Saturday 9th October 10am - 12 noon - Booking essential'
Ryall Meadow is a leafy and private residential enclave offering peace and quiet. The captivating vista over Upton upon Severn can be enjoyed from the local community green space area which is but a stones throw away. This lovely house offers great living space for the mature downsizer, the single person or younger new family.
Front lawned garden and multi vehicle parking - garage with electric door - timber framed covered storage - secluded walled rear garden - entrance hall - sitting/dining room overlooking garden - well fitted kitchen - stylish shower room - 2 bedroom
Malvern Hills District Council - band C
Re wired 2021 External oil fired boiler fitted 2020
Making a Formal Offer - In order to put your offer forward in the best possible light it is essential that we understand every aspect of your offer so we ask you adhere to the following procedure:
A buyer's fee is payable on completion of sale and through the solicitors only of £2000.00 + vat (if the purchase price is lower than £200,000) or 1.0% + vat of the eventual selling price (if purchase price is higher than £200,000), in addition to the agreed purchase price. Payment of the buyer's fee being instructed by the seller and forming part of the property seller's sale contract.
Need to sell a property in order to buy? Sell the 'free' way with FreeAgent247
Kindly note we are striving to be #CarbonNeutral so do not create/print/post any physical details.
Free Agent's Note
These details are for general guidance only and are not to form part of a sale contract owing to the possibility of errors or omissions. FreeAgent247.com is not liable to a purchaser for any matters arising relating to the property and/or its clients. The purchaser should make all necessary verifications via their own professionals