14 Melbourne Close, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 9UQMelbourne Close, Banbury, Oxfordshire
- Type: House
- Availability: Sold
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Reception Rooms: 2
- Parking: Driveway, Single Garage
- Outside Space: Rear Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- Golden opportunity to purchase a 5 Bedroom Semi-Detached in prime location
- Within close proximity to an an array of local amenities - walkable to train station!
- Driveway with parking for several vehicles & single garage with integral access
- Large porch/entrance hall to welcome guests
- Lounge with curved bay window to front aspect
- Stylish fitted kitchen, utility and Cloakroom
- Full length conservatory at the rear leading on to low maintenance garden
- 5 Bedrooms with option to create en-suite plus separate family bathroom
- Chain Free! Move in immediately and put your slippers on!
- Welcome to FreeAgent247.com - Your First Ever Free To Sell Estate Agent - See how we do it www.freeagent247.com #TheFutureIsFree
*SSTC - CONTACT FreeAgent247.com TO ARRANGE YOUR VALUATION TODAY & SELL YOUR HOME THE 'FREE' WAY* | 5 BED CHAIN-FREE SEMI IN PRIME LOCATION WITH FULL LENGTH CONSERVATORY TO REAR.
A rare opportunity to purchase an extended semi-detached property in a prime location on the outskirts of Banbury. Walk to parks, the train station and all your favourite amenities within minutes.
14 Melbourne Close offers an exclusive opportunity for a purchaser to buy a spacious property with an array of accommodation & put their own 'stamp' on it.
A large driveway leads to the porch/entrance hall. The lounge has a curved bay window to the front aspect. The large kitchen is well fitted and has doors to under stairs storage area, utility space with W.C and integral access to the garage, and then sliding patio doors on to the conservatory that runs the entire length of the property and opens up on to a low-maintenance rear garden.
There are 5 Bedrooms 3 of which are certainly doubles and perhaps the 4th could be too, come and see what you think! Bedroom five is a comfortable single or alternatively could be used as a home office as it is currently. One of the bedrooms is crying out for a full ensuite to be fitted and this could be done with ease as the shower is already in place. There is also a family bathroom and useful airing cupboard.
Motivated vendor requires quick sale and has reflected the situation in the 'Below Market Value' asking price. Snap up a project, or a super family home today, and move in without any hassle as it will be offered CHAIN FREE.
A Purchaser's Privilege of 1.0% is payable by the purchaser on completion in addition to the purchase price.
Garage with integral door
Rear Garden with side access