17 Foxglove Road, Worcester, #Worcestershire, WR5 3HG.Foxglove Road, Worcester, Worcestershire
- Type: House
- Availability: Sold
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reception Rooms: 2
- Parking: Driveway, Single Garage
- Outside Space: South Facing Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- EMPTY PROPERTY: VIEW SAFELY NOW/BUY NOW #KeepWorcestershireMoving
- CLICK ON THE VIDEO, enjoy the trailer.
- CALL, EMAIL, TEXT, FBM or WhatsApp US 24/7 TO ARRANGE YOUR LIVE/VIRTUAL VIEWING
- FreeFact --- One of the best plots for the style of house?
- A great position in ever-sought-after St. Peter's
- CALL, EMAIL, TEXT, FBM or WhatsApp US 24/7 TO ARRANGE YOUR LIVE/VIRTUAL VALUATION
- To see more & contact FreeAgent Linda Rimell to arrange your live/virtual viewing #HereToHelp
A buyer’s fee of 1.0% + vat of the agreed purchase price is payable in addition to the agreed purchase price by the purchaser, legally via the solicitors and upon completion only. Looking to move? Sell the free way with FreeAgent247.com #KeepWorcestershireMoving
Empty property: view safely now, buy now! Superb 3 bedroom home with superb dual-aspect living room, a separate dining room with patio door onto garden, smart kitchen, good parking, garage and terrific well-sized sunny garden. #KeepWorcestershireMoving
Thru- living room
Principal double bedroom
Double bedroom 2
A good single!
With personnel door to garden
Date of Construction ....... 1988
Windows and doors replaced approx. 10 years ago
Mains Gas, electricity, water and drainage
Worcester City Council
A buyers fee of 1.0% + vat of the agreed purchase price is payable in addition to the agreed purchase price by the purchaser, legally via the solicitors and upon completion only. Looking to move? Sell the free way with FreeAgent247.com #KeepWorcestershireMoving
These details are for general guidance only and are not to form part of a sale contract owing to the possibility of errors or omissions. FreeAgent247.com is not liable to a purchaser for any matters arising relating to the property and/or its clients. The purchaser should make all necessary verifications via their own professionals.