29 Newbury Road, St Johns, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR2 5JFNewbury Road, Worcester, Worcestershire
- Type: House
- Availability: Sold
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reception Rooms: 2
- Parking: Driveway, Off Road Parking, Single Garage
- Outside Space: Front Garden, Rear Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- Golden opportunity to purchase an EXTENDED 3 Bed in prime location
- Conveniently positioned for a range of local amenities to include shops, Primary School & Worcester University
- Ideal chance to modernise - should this be for an investor or simply those who want to 'put their own stamp' on something...
- Driveway, Deep Single Garage, Large Utility Area & Conservatory leading to PRIVATE south westerly facing rear Garden
- Porch, Cloakroom, Entrance Hall with Under-stairs Storage, Kitchen & EXTENDED Lounge/Dining Area with Patio doors to rear
- 3 Bedrooms and Shower Room upstairs with gorgeous views to rear aspect
- A great neighbourhood with lovely neighbours, they would love to say hello!
- Superb scenic park just around the corner for relaxing and dog walking.
- CHAIN FREE - MOVE IN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!
- Welcome to FreeAgent247.com - Your First Ever Free To Sell Estate Agent - See how we do it www.freeagent247.com #TheFutureIsFree
*SOLD VIA BEST & FINALS IN 1 WEEK - SIMILAR URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR WAITING BUYERS - CONTACT FreeAgent247.com TO ARRANGE YOUR VALUATION TODAY & SELL YOUR HOME THE 'FREE' WAY* | FREE EXTENDED 3 BED IN ST JOHNS | Golden opportunity to acquire a spacious property, prime for some 'TLC' but IMMACULATE throughout, move in ASAP & work out what to do with all the space!
Situated in a prime residential area in the heart of St Johns, 29 Newbury Road is a cracking opportunity for a range of buyers. From First Time Buyer's to Investors perhaps looking at Student Rentals this property offers a lot! Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing will keep you warm while you 'put your own stamp on it'...
Walk to parks, shops, Primary School, High School, University and Worcester City Centre but make sure you get your skates on for this one!
A Purchaser's Privilege of £2000 is payable by the purchaser on completion in addition to the property purchase price.
Driveway Parking for several Vehicles
Entrance Hall with Stairs
Useful Understairs Storage area
Lounge naturally open to Extended Dining Area
Patio doors to Rear and side access to:
With access to Rear Garden & Utility
Large space, almost a second Kitchen! Boiler in situ.
With window to side aspect
with Built in Wardrobe
with Built in Wardrobe
Previously had Bath in so could be easily reverted, if desired...
Well enclosed with fencing and low maintenance and SOUTH WESTERLY ASPECT!