2a Cannon Street, Worcester, #Worcestershire, WR5 2ER.Cannon Street, Worcester, Worcestershire
- Type: Flat / Apartment
- Availability: Sold
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reception Rooms: 1
- Parking: Driveway, Off Road Parking
- Tenure: Leasehold
- CLICK ON THE FLOORPLAN TO VIEW SPACIOUS ACCOMODATION CIRCA 855sq.ft INC. CELLAR
- EMAIL, TEXT, FBM or WhatsApp US 24/7 TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING
- FreeFact --- CHAIN-FREE --- Move in or LET OUT as fast as you can! MOTIVATED VENDOR KEEN TO SELL! Exceptional opportunity to purchase...
- EXCELLENT EXTERNAL DRIVEWAY AREA FOR 2+ CARS
- Recently refreshed internal decor bringing it up to a good standard throughout...
- See more at FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold
A purchaser’s privilege of £2000 + vat is payable on top of the agreed purchase price by the purchaser, legally via the solicitors and upon completion only. Looking to move? Sell the free way with FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold
Spacious two bedroom apartment situated in a prime location within a character building with off road parking for several vehicles. Having been recently refreshed internally there is also a useful cellar which brings the accommodation to around 855sq.ft. The property retains a wealth of character and boasts gorgeous sash windows. A super first time purchase or cracking investment opportunity, or even downsizer the market will love the charm and character on offer at no 2a Cannon Street.
Being situated in a convenient location within short distance from Waitrose London Road, Worcester and an array of local amenities from schools to Worcester City centre and the train station within 30 minutes walk easily. The motorway is within easy reach too for the busy commuter to nip straight onto...
A purchaser's privilege of £2000 + vat is payable on top of the agreed purchase price by the purchaser, legally via the solicitors and upon completion only. Looking to move? Sell the free way with FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold
DRIVEWAY WITH OFF ROAD PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES
Excellent storage option, with power and lighting offering further potential if required...
Council tax band --- B
Lease until 2190.
No ground rent payable.
There is no set figure for service charge, this would be charged on an adhoc basis depending on expenditure. So for example of £2,000.00 was spent each flat (2A & 2B) would contribute 50%.
Solicitors happy to provide confirmation and discuss if desired.