3 Russet Close, St Johns, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR2 6ELRusset Close, Worcester, Worcestershire
- Type: House
- Availability: Sold
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reception Rooms: 2
- Parking: Driveway, Off Road Parking, Single Garage
- Outside Space: Rear Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- Golden opportunity to purchase a 3 BED Semi in sought after location
- Well positioned spot & in walkable distance to range of amenities to include Tesco Express/bus stops etc...
- Larger than average plot with detached single garage to side of property - prime for extension (STP)
- Block paved front driveway with space for several vehicles
- Flexible living accommodation with useful 'Garden Room' to rear
- 3 Good Sized bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Large rear garden with sun terrace, shed, generous lawn & patio area
- Ideal property for a range of buyers with great potential to develop further...
- Welcome to FreeAgent247.com - Your First Ever Free To Sell Estate Agent - See how we do it www.freeagent247.com #TheFutureIsFree
*SOLD - CONTACT hello@FreeAgent247.com TO ARRANGE YOUR VALUATION & SELL YOUR HOME THE 'FREE' WAY*
BED SEMI IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION | LARGER THAN AVERAGE PLOT - DETACHED GARAGE / SPACIOUS DRIVE/REAR GARDEN | OPPORTUNITY TO EXTEND/DEVELOP IF DESIRED
A Golden opportunity to purchase a 3 Bed Semi-Detached property in the highly sought after Monarch Drive area of St Johns, Worcester. Russet Close is conveniently located and within walkable distance of all the amenities you could need, from bus stops to Tesco Express.
The property itself occupies a great position with open aspect to the front within Russett Close. A large block paved drive provides space for several vehicles. A detached single garage gives the plot great width thus making it ideal for extending, if desired and subject to the usual permissions. A gate provides access to the rear garden.
Open the front door into the Entrance Hall that has useful under-stairs storage area. Doors lead into the Kitchen which has door to rear Garden & the Lounge. The Lounge has natural opening to the Dining Area which further leads to a useful 'Garden Room' on the rear of the property.
Upstairs there is a light Landing area with hatch to loft space, Family Bathroom and 3 Good Sized Bedrooms. Bedroom 3 has a useful cupboard built over the stairwell.
The rear garden has several zones to include rear patio, sun terracem shed, lawn and further patio area.
Gas fired central heating and double glazing.
A Purchaser's Privilege of £2000 is payable by the purchaser on completion in addition to the property purchase price.
Lounge (13'0" x 10' 3")
Dining Area (10'9" x 8' 4")
Garden Room (9' 7" x 9' 3")
Kitchen (10' 9" x 7' 8")
Bedroom One (13' 1" x 9' 10")
Bedroom Two (10' 9" x 9' 10")
Bedroom Three (9'11" x 7' 11")
Block Paved Drive
Rear Garden with Patio, Shed & Lawns
Entrance Hall & Landing Area with Loft Hatch