34 Barnes Way, Worcester, #Worcestershire, WR5 3AP.Barnes Way, Worcester, Worcestershire
- Type: House
- Availability: Sold
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reception Rooms: 1
- Parking: Single Garage
- Outside Space: Front Garden, Rear Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- CLICK ON THE FLOORPLAN TO SEE SITE PLAN SHOWING REAR GARDEN WITH GARAGE
- CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR TAB TO SEE BESPOKE MARKETING VIDEO TOUR HIGHLIGHTING INTERNAL SPEC & FEATURES
- CALL, EMAIL, TEXT, FBM or WhatsApp US 24/7 TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING
- FreeFact --- The property has been FULLY REFURBISHED in every area over the last couple of years & maintained to a high standard throughout
- Located in sought after spot just off the Bath Road, within equidistance of Cherry Orchard Nature Reserve, Battenhall Park & Bath Road Park
- To see more & enjoy your real or virtual viewing contact FreeAgent Gerard Smith, visit FreeAgent247.com #HereToHelp
A buyer’s fee of 1.0% of the agreed purchase price is payable by the purchaser, upon completion only, through the solicitors, in addition to the agreed purchase price. Looking to move? Sell The Free and Virtual way with FreeAgent247.com #KeepWorcestershireMoving
Superbly presented home that has been totally refurbished in every area over recent years and maintained to a high standard throughout. Stylishly decorated lounge-diner, gorgeous kitchen & meticulously finished bathroom gives this home the WOW factor. 3 good sized Bedrooms with the master having the added bonus of W.C/sink. Occupying a large plot with Front/Rear Gardens with useful side access there is also a Garage to the rear providing further scope/options.
Good sized Front Garden leads to covered Entrance area & front door & gate to side access
With door to Lounge & stairs to First floor
Lounge - Dining Area
Stylishly finished room with feature box bay window to front aspect & attractive flooring. Space for dining table and chairs.
Tiling to all the main splashbacks & ample space for domestic appliances
Understairs Storage Cupboard
Practical storage space for hoover/ironing board etc. Leading to door to the covered side area.
First Floor Landing
with built in wardrobe &
En-suite with Toilet/Sink
Covered side access
Detached Single Garage with access to Rear
This property is available to you via our sibling service VirtualAgent247.com
BOOK YOUR LIVE VIDEO VIEWING NOW - AVAILABLE VIA WHATSAPP
VirtualAgent247.com provides a uniquely safe Estate Agency alternative to conventional home-marketing by engaging a virtual approach and process, purposefully limiting the need for physical visits to a property.
BOOK YOUR VIRTUAL VALUATION TODAY TO LEARN MORE...
A buyer's fee of 1.0% of the agreed purchase price is payable by the purchaser, upon completion only, through the solicitors, in addition to the agreed purchase price. Looking to move? Sell The Free and Virtual way with FreeAgent247.com #KeepWorcestershireMoving
These details are for general guidance only and are not to form part of a sale contract owing to the possibility of errors or omissions. FreeAgent247.com is not liable to a purchaser for any matters arising relating to the property and/or its clients. The purchaser should make all necessary verifications via their own professionals.