40 Eastbank Court, Northwick, Worcester, #Worcestershire, WR3 7EW.Eastbank Court, Worcester, Worcestershire
- Type: Flat / Apartment
- Availability: Sold
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reception Rooms: 1
- Parking: Off Road Parking
- Outside Space: Rear Garden
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Friendly retirement lifestyle for the over 65s
- CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR TAB ABOVE TO SEE BESPOKE MARKETING VIDEO TOUR
- SOUTH FACING 1st floor apartment overlooking the gardens.
- Assisted living with 24-hour on site staff
- Beautiful residents' lounge and restaurant with bar
- Guest Suite, Hair Salon, Buggy room.
- Lovely landscaped grounds, features and terraces.
- Magnificent garden room, library, games room
- NO CHAIN & MOTIVATED VENDORS HAVE PRICED TO SELL
A purchaser’s privilege of £2000 + vat is payable on top of the agreed purchase price by the purchaser, legally via the solicitors and upon completion only. Looking to move? Sell the free way with FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold
***PRICED TO SELL*** INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE AT BELOW MARKET VALUE | MOTIVATED VENDORS KEEN TO SELL!
Maintain your independence yet benefit from 24-hour staff on site for help if needed. This immaculate, spacious 1 Bed Apartment enjoys complete access to the host of communal facilities provided by Eastbank Court.
Eastbank Court is recognised as Worcester's flagship 24-hour on-site care and assisted living residence, with a wonderful array of communal spaces to include a magnificent main lounge, restaurant and bar, library, games and hobby room, hair salon, and guest suite.
1.5 hours per week of domestic assistance is included with the apartment. The option to increase personal assistance support is available.
Apartment 40 is an incredibly light and welcoming 1 bedroom apartment. It is ready to move into and has a most pleasant prospect onto the gardens. We would be delighted to show you around at any time.
Wonderful resident and guest facilities
Lifts or stairs to first floor.
Apartment reception hall
Generous lounge-dining room
Smart fitted kitchen
Private parking available
A purchaser's privilege of £2000 + vat is payable on top of the agreed purchase price by the purchaser, legally via the solicitors and upon completion only. Looking to move? Sell the free way with FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold