43 Bearcroft Avenue, Warndon Villages, Worcester #Worcestershire WR4 0DRBearcroft Avenue, Worcester, Worcestershire
- Type: Detached
- Availability: For Sale
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Reception Rooms: 3
- Parking: Driveway, Off Road Parking, Single Garage
- Outside Space: Rear Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- Delightfully positioned and private end-of-cul-de-sac setting in favoured Warndon Villages
- Stylish and very comfortable detached with multi-vehicle frontage and storage.
- CLICK ON THE FLOOR PLAN - elegant layout at 1421sq.ft.
- CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR TO ENJOY YOUR ONLINE VIRTUAL VIEWING
- CALL, EMAIL, TEXT or WhatsApp US 24/7 TO ARRANGE YOUR PRIVATE VIEWING
- Lead FreeAgent247 - Gerard Smith
- What3words = spice.vines.serves
Exclusively positioned at the end of a leafy avenue, this superbly presented home is ideal for family life, relaxing and entertaining. The plot is wide and mature offering great scope to adapt for even further flexibility.
Reception hall, lounge, generous dining-kitchen, garden room, utility, guest cloakroom, principal bedroom-ensuite, three further double bedrooms, bathroom, multi-vehicle driveway-frontage, garage, workshop, mature rear garden
Council tax - E = 2196
To make a formal offer: Head to FreeAgent247.com/offer and populate in as much detail as possible.
A buyer's fee is payable on completion of sale and through the solicitors only of £2000.00 + vat (if the purchase price is lower than £200,000) or 1.0% + vat of the eventual selling price (if purchase price is higher than £200,000), in addition to the agreed purchase price. Payment of the buyer's fee being instructed by the seller and forming part of the property seller's sale contract.
Need to sell a property in order to buy? Sell the 'free' way with FreeAgent247
Kindly note we are striving to be #CarbonNeutral so do not create/print/post any physical details.
These details are for general guidance only and are not to form part of a sale contract owing to the possibility of errors or omissions. FreeAgent247.com is not liable to a purchaser for any matters arising relating to the property and/or its clients. The purchaser should make all necessary verifications via their own professionals