49 Homestead Avenue, Warndon Villages, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR4 0DA.Homestead Avenue, Worcester, Worcestershire
- Type: House
- Availability: Sold
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reception Rooms: 1
- Parking: Off Road Parking
- Outside Space: Rear Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- Ideal location for Commuting with M5 within a short distance
- Close to Worcester Hospital & Worcester City centre
- Previously rented at £600PCM (Since 2007) - Could demand more with some minor works being done
- Walkable to shops and a range of local amenities
- South-west facing Garden with open aspect
- Back on the market as of 12/1/19 due to previous buyers change in personal circumstances
A purchaser’s privilege of £2000.00 is payable by the purchaser on completion in addition to the agreed purchase price.
*SOLD AMONGST MULTIPLE BIDS - CONTACT hello@FreeAgent247.com TO ARRANGE YOUR VALUATION TODAY & SELL YOUR HOME THE 'FREE' WAY*
ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS / INVESTORS | CHAIN-FREE | 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, 2 PARKING SPACES | GARDEN WITH REAR ACCESS & OPEN ASPECT | An ideal opportunity to purchase an ideal starter home, downsizer or investment in a convenient location.
Back on the market due to previous buyers change in personal circumstances.
There are 2 parking spaces, one in front and one to the rear of the property. There is an Outside Storage cupboard and rear access to garden. The front door opens into a Reception Hall with doors leading to a fitted Kitchen and Living/Dining Room which has a good sized under stairs storage area and Patio door to rear Garden. On the first floor, there are 2 bedrooms both of double size with a central Shower room all accessed from a central Landing area.
A Purchaser's Privilege of £2000 is payable by the purchaser on completion in addition to the purchase price.
Selling? Sell for FREE by using our services & balance the costs.
Welcome to FreeAgent247.com - See how we do it www.freeagent247.com - #TheFutureIsFree
2 Parking Spaces
One to front/one to rear.
with Stairs to First Floor
Mainly fitted with space for further domestic appliances
With useful understairs storge area.
First Floor Landing
Rear Garden with gate access