fbpx
Select Page

Apt. 16, Weir Side Court, 39 Woodhouse Close, Diglis, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR5 3FY.Woodhouse Close, Worcester, worcestershire

£70,000OIRO

Property Summary

  • Type: Flat / Apartment
  • Availability: Sold
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Reception Rooms: 1
  • Parking: Off Road Parking
  • Outside Space: Balcony
  • Tenure: Leasehold
  • Get on foot on the property ladder with this fine 2 Bed in Diglis, Worcester
  • Chance to own a 40% share in this immaculate apt. in near distance to River in prime location
  • Flooded with light this immaculate 1st floor apt. also has a 'Juliette' style balcony
  • Secure gated parking with 1 designated space. Plenty for visitors outside in the communal bay areas around the River basin...
  • Possibility to increase % SHARE...To be discussed with Fortis Living, who have indicated they would consider selling their share too...
  • Set your self up completely : Furniture/White goods available via negotiation - see full list below!
  • See all our properties at www.FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold
2 1 1

Purchaser's Privilege

A purchaser’s privilege of £1000.00 (no vat) is payable by the purchaser on completion in addition to the agreed purchase price. 

Thinking of moving? Sell the FREE way with FreeAgent247.com

Office Details

Full Details

*SSTC - CONTACT hello@FreeAgent247.com TO ARRANGE YOUR VALUATION & SELL YOUR HOME THE 'FREE' WAY*

An immaculate CHAIN-FREE 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM 1st-floor apartment in prime Diglis location. Flooded with natural light, Apt 16. is spacious from the Entrance Hall to the OPEN PLAN Kitchen/Dining/Living Area. With a separate Bathroom & allocated parking this is a superb chance to jump on the property ladder. Within a short walk of Worcester City centre & the River Severn.

40% SHARED OWNERSHIP: The remaining 60% is owned by Fortis Living. Any potential buyer will be required to submit paperwork to Fortis Living as part of the 'qualification' process once an offer has been accepted by the current vendor. Forms are obtainable via FreeAgent247.com.

Useful Information: Built-in 2015. Leasehold. Length of lease remaining = 122 Years (TBC). Grount Rent & Service charge = £294.81 per month. This is payable on top of the cost of 40% share. (Whether this is mortgaged or purchased cash.)

Available via negotiation : Washing machine, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle, sofa, bookshelf, table + 4 chairs, tv stand, tv, bed, wardrobe, mirrors, 2 bedside tables.

A purchaser’s privilege of £1000.00 (no vat) is payable by the purchaser on completion in addition to the agreed purchase price to FreeAgent247.com

What is Shared Ownership? Shared Ownership is a fantastic opportunity for those who want to get a foot on the property ladder but cannot afford to buy a home on the open market. It allows you to buy a share in a brand new leasehold property on a part buy/part rent basis and pay a subsidised rent on the part that you do not own. Shares will normally be sold between 40-75% depending on how much you can afford to purchase and you will pay rent on the share that you do not own. The bigger the share you buy, the less rent you have to pay. You will need to be able to raise a mortgage for the share you want to purchase unless you have sufficient savings to enable you to do so.


Eligibility – Am I eligible? Shared Ownership uses the following criteria to help people to get a foot on the housing ladder. Maximum annual household income of £80,000. Unable to purchase a home on the open market.


Priority is given to the following: First Time Buyers. Existing Shared Owners. Previous homeowners that cannot afford to buy now. Military Personnel.

Secure Gated Entrance with ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
Further Visitor parking available around River basin.

Communal Entrance
with telephone entry system, leading to spacious entrance and stairs rising to first floor.

Entrance Hall
A welcoming space with access to a LARGE STORAGE cupboard, ideal for coats/shoes/hoover/ironing board etc. & yes it will all fit in there!

OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING
The kitchen is fully fitted with plenty of space for domestic appliances and has a window looking towards the allocated parking space. Hard wearing flooring.

There is ample space for Dining table & chairs.

The Living area benefits from further windows & doors opening to 'Juliette' style balcony overlooking rear lawned area.

Bedroom One
A majestic double with ample space for wardrobes etc..

Bedroom Two
Feature large window means the southerly aspect greets floods of light...

Bathroom
A well-fitted bathroom has the added bonus of shower over the bath with screen.

Share This