377 Bath Road, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR5 3BE. Set back behind hedge/vergeBath Road, Worcester, Worcestershire
- Type: House
- Availability: Sold
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Reception Rooms: 3
- Parking: Driveway, Single Garage
- Outside Space: Rear Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- Superb 3 bed semi in immaculate condition. Pure GOLD!
- CLICK ON OUR VIDEO TOUR ABOVE!
- 2 super receptions, can be opened into one full room for entertaining...
- Kitchen-breakfast room, useful utility side lobby
- 3 excellent bedrooms, principal with ENSUITE
- Family Bathroom
- Multi-vehicle driveway frontage and garage
- Beautiful rear garden with different zones to enjoy...
- Highly favoured location set back behind verge/hedge from Bath Road
- Welcome to FreeAgent247.com - Your First Ever Free To Sell Estate Agent - See how we do it www.freeagent247.com #TheFutureIsFree
A purchaser’s privilege of 1.0% of the agreed purchase price is payable by the purchaser on completion in addition to the purchase price.
Thinking of moving? Choose FreeAgent247.com, where selling your home is absolutely free.
*SOLD AMONGST MULTIPLE OFFERS - SIMILAR REQUIRED - CONTACT hello@FreeAgent247.com TO ARRANGE YOUR VALUATION & SELL YOUR HOME THE 'FREE' WAY*
Classic, beautifully presented 3 bedroom, 3 reception semi with bonus of en-suite to the main bedroom, large driveway parking, garage and gorgeous garden. A real golden nugget of a house! Double glazing and gas central heating, in every sense a perfect example of the traditional home. priority viewing vigorously recommended.
Access is via Norton Road - Ashley Road where the property is located being set back from Bath Road itself behind the hedge/verge roughly opposite 'Acorns'.
A purchaser's privilege of 1.0% of the agreed purchase price is payable, on completion, by the purchaser, in addition to the purchase price.
A good welcome to the interiors
Overlooking the pleasant private frontage
With focal fireplace and can open out into the dining room via full-folding to create a huge space for entertaining
Ideal for summer, garden living
smart, light and airy
With doors to front and garden, plumbing for a washing machine
Overlooking the garden
brilliantly modelled room, a bonus, rare asset
A good double
A small double
Room for 3+ vehicles
With courtesy door to kitchen
Traditionally landscaped, a lovely space for al-fresco entertaining, play and relaxation