149 Battenhall Road, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR5 2BU. On this tree-lined, favoured avenueBattenhall Road, Worcester, Worcestershire
- Type: House
- Availability: Sold
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reception Rooms: 1
- Parking: Driveway, Single Garage
- Outside Space: Front Garden, Rear Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- Prime location in one of Worcester's premier roads
- Homely, link-detached house, INVITING UPGRADING and more
- CHAIN FREE - MOVE IN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!
- 3 Double Bedrooms, potential to create an en-suite...
- Large bathroom with space for separate shower...
- Fine thru-lounge/dining room. Could separate...
- Hall, cloaks cpd and guest cloakroom too!
- Kitchen, double glazing and gas central heating
- Front and rear garden, driveway and garage. SCOPE TO EXTEND TO REAR (STP)
A Purchaser’s Privilege of 1.0% of the eventual house purchase price is payable upon completion by the purchaser, in addition to the house purchase price.
Welcome to FreeAgent247.com – See how we do it www.freeagent247.com – #TurningWorcestershireGold
SOLD - CONTACT hello@FreeAgent247.com TO ARRANGE YOUR VALUATION & SELL YOUR HOME THE 'FREE' WAY
CHAIN-FREE | Exceptional opportunity to acquire a roomy 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM starter/downsizer family home in one of Worcester City's most sought after residential locations. The home offers excellent potential to upgrade, improve, remodel and extend, subject to any necessary permissions. Set behind a driveway and garden frontage, there is a garage and mature rear garden.
A Purchaser's Privilege of 1.0% of the eventual house purchase price is payable upon completion by the purchaser, in addition to the house purchase price.
Welcome to FreeAgent247.com - Your First Ever Free To Sell Estate Agent - See how we do it www.freeagent247.com #TheFutureIsFree
Good hall, with cloaks cupboard, under stairs, further deep cupboard; a nice flow.
Well-sized, window to front;
Easily convertible to two separate rooms;
With a ground floor extension, a wonderful opportunity to extend the lounge, kitchen (into a kitchen-breakfast room) and even the garage? To create a utility?
A large room thus with a possibility create an en-suite to the main bedroom and retain a bathroom?
Driveway & Garden Frontage