Haughmond, Old Rectory Gardens, Leigh, #Worcestershire , WR6 5LD.Old Rectory Gardens, Worcester, Worcestershire
- Type: House
- Availability: Sold
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Reception Rooms: 4
- Parking: Double Garage, Driveway, Off Road Parking
- Outside Space: Front Garden, Rear Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- CLICK ON OUR FLOOR PLAN, see the excellent potential and accommodation excess 2500 sq.ft.
- CLICK ON OUR VIDEO TOUR TO SEE BESPOKE TOUR
- EMAIL, TEXT OR WhatsApp US 24/7 TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING
- FreeFact --- The property was indeed built on the site of an Old Rectory!
- Serene rural location easy for Hereford, Worcester, the golf course and motorway
- See more at www.FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold
A purchaser’s privilege of 1.0% + vat is payable on top of the agreed purchase price by the purchaser, legally via the solicitors and upon completion only. Looking to move? Sell the free way with FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold
*SSTC - SIMILAR REQUIRED - CONTACT hello@FreeAgent247.com TO ARRANGE YOUR VALUATION & SELL YOUR HOME THE 'FREE' WAY*
Serenely set, expansive country residence in excess 2500 sq.ft. now offering potential to upgrade and remodel subject to any necessary regulations or permissions so creating a fine country house in glorious gardens. The home presently offers 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 4 receptions, 2 cloakrooms together with a double garage approached off a long shared drive in a setting with just two other homes of distinction.
A purchaser's privilege of 1.0% + vat is payable on top of the agreed purchase price by the purchaser, legally via the solicitors and upon completion only. Looking to move? Sell the free way with FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold
With guest cloaks/shower room off
Magnificent welcome with doors onto garden terrace, ideal for a grand reception
In two distinct areas, a wonderful room for entertaining
An alternate space to dining in the Great Hall
With access to garage and garden cloakroom
Principle bedroom suite
Second bedroom suite
with large en-suite
Double bedroom 3
Double bedroom 4
Ornamental garden and driveway-frontage
FreeAgent note: a public footpath immediately inside the rear boundary has been screened off by mature, tall plantings. Access to footpath and adjacent parish council owned wood.