Inglewood, Hallow Lane, Lower Broadheath, #Worcestershire, WR2 6QL.Hallow Lane, Worcester, Worcestershire
- Type: House
- Availability: Sold
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Reception Rooms: 2
- Parking: Double Garage, Driveway, Off Road Parking
- Outside Space: Front Garden, Rear Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- CLICK ON OUR FLOOR PLAN, see the versatile accommodation
- CLICK ON OUR VIDEO TOUR LINK ABOVE!
- The village has a village hall, church, post office and shop, three pubs, a village green and common and a primary school.
- See horses and sheep grazing in the pasture from the large windows
- CALL, EMAIL, TEXT, FBM or WhatsApp US 24/7 TO ARRANGE YOUR Live/Virtual Viewing
- CALL, EMAIL, TEXT, FBM or WhatsApp US 24/7 TO ARRANGE YOUR LIVE/VIRTUAL VALUATION
- To see more & enjoy your virtual viewing contact FreeAgent Gerard Smith, visit FreeAgent247.com #HereToHelp
A buyer’s fee of 1.0% + vat of the agreed purchase price is payable in addition to the agreed purchase price by the purchaser, legally via the solicitors and upon completion only. Looking to move? Sell the free way with FreeAgent247.com #HereToHelp
3 Bed Dormer style Bungalow in around 2000sq.ft & immaculate condition throughout. Wrap around idyllic countryside views & sat within beautiful Gardens all within The Chantry Catchment area. Ideal as is, or to add to if required (STP).
Driveway with Parking leading to large Garage
with Airing Cupboard. Spacious & light and wide...
See the sheep from your sofa... whilst nesting in by the cosy fire...
With double doors opening to Patio and rear garden and natural opening to:
Finished and kept in superb condition. The ideal country kitchen...
with personal door to front/rear aspect and into the Kitchen
Utility Area within Garage
situated at the rear there is ample space for further domestic appliances
Front Aspect Bedroom One
Rear Aspect Bedroom Two
Downstairs Wet Room
luxury fitted wet room.
Landing Area, ideal Library or Office
with views towards Hallow Church
with far reaching views to the rear and further door leading to
Prime for conversion into additional accomodation (STP)
with Side Access. In two zones. Think 'Homes & Gardens' - a joy to see & behold...
A buyer's fee of 1.0% + vat of the agreed purchase price is payable in addition to the agreed purchase price by the purchaser, legally via the solicitors and upon completion only. Looking to move? Sell the free way with FreeAgent247.com #HereToHelp