Little Orchard, Great Comberton, Pershore, #Worcestershire WR10 3DP
- Type: Detached Bungalow
- Availability: Sold STC
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Reception Rooms: 4
- Parking: Driveway
- Outside Space: Front Garden, Rear Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- CLICK ON OUR FLOORPLANS, to see the ALTERNATIVE domestic spaces (one as it is the other shows how easily it could convert for duel occupancy) circa 2800 sq.ft.
- CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR TO ENJOY YOUR ONLINE VIRTUAL VIEWING OF THE HOME AND ITS SURROUNDINGS
- CALL, EMAIL, TEXT or WhatsApp US 24/7 TO ARRANGE YOUR PHYSICAL VIEWING
- A highly desirable and versatile family home fitted and finished to an exceptional standard
- Great Comberton stands within the foothills of Bredon in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- To see more visit FreeAgent247.com - Kindly note we are striving to be #CarbonNeutral so do not print/post any details.
Head to FreeAgent247.com – Click on the search icon (magnifying glass) at the top of the site and type in part of the property address and click search/enter – Click on the property to open the full details – CLICK ON ‘VIEW BROCHURE’ – OUR OFFER CONFIRMATION FORM WILL DOWNLOAD AUTOMATICALLY – OPEN IT UP – FILL IT OUT WITH AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE – SAVE & EMAIL THE FORM TO US email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE :
A buyer’s fee of 1% + vat of the agreed purchase price is payable by the buyer, upon completion only legally through the solicitors, in addition to the agreed purchase price to FreeAgent247.com.
Need to sell a property in order to buy? Sell the ‘Free’ way with FreeAgent247.com #HereToHelp
Gardens and grounds - In excess of half an acre. An country residence perfect for the larger / extended family / running a business / working from home / entertaining on a small or grand scale.
Multi vehicle parking, front and rear gardens, terracing, large timber framed outbuilding
Reception hall, orangery, sitting room, dining room, 4 /5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms gym and utility
MAKING AN OFFER
Head to FreeAgent247.com - Click on the search icon (magnifying glass) at the top of the site and type in part of the property address and click search/enter - Click on the property to open the full details - CLICK ON 'VIEW BROCHURE' - OUR OFFER CONFIRMATION FORM WILL DOWNLOAD AUTOMATICALLY - OPEN IT UP - FILL IT OUT WITH AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE - SAVE & EMAIL THE FORM TO US firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE :
A buyer's fee of 1.0% +vat of the agreed purchase price is payable by the buyer, upon completion only legally through the solicitors, in addition to the agreed purchase price to FreeAgent247.com.
Need to sell a property in order to buy? Sell the 'Free' way with FreeAgent247.com #HereToHelp
Wychavon District Council - Band F
Mains Gas, electricity, water and drainage. Two Morso wood burning stoves
Solar Panels are fitted and owned outright presently generating an income
The accommodation providing annex potential has a seperate access and heating control
Free Agents Note
These details are for general guidance only and are not to form part of a sale contract owing to the possibility of errors or omissions. FreeAgent247.com is not liable to a purchaser for any matters arising relating to the property and/or its clients. The purchaser should make all necessary verifications via their own professionals.