Meadow View, Whitbourne, #Worcestershire, WR6 5RT.Whitbourne, Worcester, Worcestershire
- Type: Detached
- Availability: Sold
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Reception Rooms: 1
- Parking: Driveway, Single Garage
- Outside Space: Front Garden, Rear Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- CLICK ON THE FLOORPLAN TAB TO SEE THE FLEXIBLE LAYOUT WITH PLENTY OF SCOPE TO AMEND IF DESIRED
- CALL, EMAIL, TEXT, FBM or WhatsApp US 24/7 TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING
- FreeFact -- CHAIN FREE --- Move in as fast as you can!
- A truly quintessential English village location with shop & well renown pub the Live & Let Live
- Within easy reach of Bromyard & Worcester which has an array of further transport amenities.
- See more at www.FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold
A purchaser’s privilege of 1.0% plus vat of the agreed purchase price is payable by the purchaser, upon completion, through the solicitors, in addition to the agreed purchase price. Looking to move? Sell The Free way with FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold
Cherished family home in immaculate condition with flexible accommodation in over 1500sq.ft. Benefitting from picturesque views from both front & rear aspects.
With huge L-shaped Lounge-Dining-Living Area, there is also a Kitchen and cloakroom off the Reception Hall in addition to the Garage.
Upstairs there are 3 DOUBLE Bedrooms and a family bathroom. The Master Bedroom has a large dressing room area and expansive en-suite shower room.
Meadow View has been a loving family home for many years and has been cared for and looked after incredibly well. Ideal as is; or prime for some remodelling and updating this is an exceptional opportunity for someone to purchase a family home with plenty of potential to grow into or downsize too and live comfortably for many years to come.
A purchaser's privilege of 1.0% plus vat of the agreed purchase price is payable by the purchaser, upon completion, through the solicitors, in addition to the agreed purchase price. Looking to move? Sell The Free way with FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold