Fairview House, Lower Broadheath, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR2 6QG.Martley Road, Worcester, Worcestershire
- Type: House
- Availability: Sold
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Reception Rooms: 2
- Parking: Double Garage, Driveway, Off Road Parking
- Outside Space: Front Garden, Rear Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- Gorgeous NEW build property in over 1600 sq.ft with DOUBLE GARAGE
- CLICK ON OUR VIDEO TOUR ABOVE!
- In the Chantry School catchment, at the heart of village life with an array of amenities within walking distance to include Lower Broadheath Primary School
- Spacious driveway for several vehicles & good sized rear garden with side access
- Feature glass porch Entrance leading to Utility Area with integral access to Garage & Cloakroom
- Wonderful feature Kitchen/Dining/Living Area with double doors onto Rear Garden
- Main Entrance with useful under stairs storage
- Front to rear aspect Living Room with double doors to rear Garden
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room, 3 further Bedrooms + Family Bathroom
- Well-sized South-Westerly sun-trap garden
- PART-EXCHANGE CONSIDERED
- Welcome to FreeAgent247.com - Your First Ever Free To Sell Estate Agent - See how we do it www.freeagent247.com #TheFutureIsFree
*SSTC - SIMILAR REQUIRED - CONTACT hello@FreeAgent247.com TO ARRANGE YOUR VALUATION & SELL YOUR HOME THE 'FREE' WAY*
Impeccable CHANTRY CATCHMENT new 4 bedroom detached family home, over 1600sq.ft with DOUBLE GARAGE and southerly garden; part-exchange considered. Fairview House is an impressive residence which combines the finest modern open plan living style with the sought after practicalities via its flexible accommodation.
The Entrance Hall has a door leading to the sitting room, kitchen/dining room, under stairs cupboard and stairs rising to the first floor.
The large and spacious Sitting Room has a window facing the front aspect and double doors lead out onto the rear garden.
The open-plan Kitchen/Dining Room has part wooden flooring in the dining area and tiled flooring in the kitchen. There are matching wall and base units with work surface over, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated electric oven and grill with halogen four ring over and extractor fan above, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with contemporary mixer tap over, integrated dishwasher, window facing the rear aspect and large double doors lead out onto the rear patio area.
A useful Utility is located off the kitchen/dining room and there is a door leading to a cloakroom with a suite comprising; low flush WC, heated towel radiator and wall mounted wash hand basin with contemporary mixer tap. The utility area has matching wall and base units with space for white goods, one and a half stainless steel sink with mixer tap over and a door leads into the double garage.
Stairs rise to the first-floor accommodation leading to the landing where there are doors to all of the bedrooms and family bathroom. There are Three Double Bedrooms and the Master Bedroom has a window facing the front aspect and a door leads through to the En-suite which has a suite comprising; shower cubicle with contemporary tiling to walls and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC, heated towel radiator, spotlights and obscure window facing the rear aspect.
The contemporary Family Bathroom has beautiful tiled flooring and walls, panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin set in vanity units with contemporary mixer tap over, low flush WC, heated towel radiator and obscure window to rear aspect.
Outside: There is parking over a tarmacadam driveway for several vehicles and a door leads to the Double Garage. A side gate leads to the rear garden which is private, mainly laid to lawn and has a large patio area, being the perfect spot for alfresco dining, relaxation and enjoying the garden.
A Purchaser's Privilege of 1% of the eventual purchase price is payable by the buyer in addition to the purchase price on completion.
Selling? Sell for FREE by using our services & balance the costs.
Welcome to FreeAgent247.com - See how we do it www.freeagent247.com - #TheFutureIsFree
Feature 'Glass' Porch (9'5 x 5'3)
Great, practical Entrance space - impressive when entertaining, practical when required...
Utility (10'1 x 8'6)
With personal door to Double Garage
Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast\Living Area (23 x 20'5)
Canopy Porch & Front Door to Reception Hall
with useful understairs Storage
Lounge (23'0 x 11'3)
Dual Aspect with Patio doors to rear
Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room (14'1 x 12'7)
Bedroom 3 at Front Aspect (11'4 x 11'4)
Rear Bedroom 2 (14'1 x 10'0 )
Rear Bedroom 4 (11'5 x 11'3)
DOUBLE GARAGE (16'8 X 14'7)
Front Block Paved Driveway