Silverlands, Castle Hill, Wolverley, Worcestershire, DY11 5SH
- Type: House
- Availability: Sold
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Reception Rooms: 3
- Parking: Double Garage, Off Road Parking
- Outside Space: Rear Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- Lovely homely cottage in the most private, unspoilt setting
- Beautiful wooded grounds and pastoral views
- Truly lovely set of bedrooms with 2 en-suites
- Comfortable reception rooms - 4 in all - giving ease of family life and entertaining
- Every window has a magical outlook
- Set back perfectly from the lane affording the house a delightful presence
- Delicious gardens and grounds around 1 acre. Great for the kiddies and parties.
- A paradise....
- ....with the Gold Standard opportunity to refresh and improve
- Welcome to FreeAgent247.com - Your First Ever Free To Sell Estate Agent - See how we do it www.freeagent247.com #TheFutureIsFree
*SOLD - CONTACT FreeAgent247.com TO ARRANGE YOUR VALUATION TODAY & SELL YOUR HOME THE 'FREE' WAY* | Amazing home in unspoilt setting' |
Impressive 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 3 reception detached cottage offering the opportunity to refresh and improve, in glorious, natural woodland gardens approaching 1 acre. Perfect for the growing family wanting convenience yet the joy of peaceful country living.
Only a drive from Birmingham and Worcester, and easy for Wolverley village with the fine Pubs and eateries.
A Purchaser's Privilege is payable by the purchaser on completion in addition to the property purchase price.
Inglenook Drawing Room
Principal bedroom +En-suite
Bedroom 2 +En-suite
Beautiful grounds aound 1 acre