The Crown & Sceptre, Sherford Street, Bromyard, Herefordshire, HR7 4DL. The heart and soul of the village7 Sherford Street, Bromyard, Herefordshire
- Type: House
- Availability: Sold
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5
- Reception Rooms: 4
- Parking: Off Road Parking
- Outside Space: Rear Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- Development opportunity with FULL P.P. for 7 Apartments
- CLICK ON OUR VIDEO TOUR ABOVE!
- Removal of function room creating space for 11 PARKING SPACES &
- space for New build block of 4 apartments in around 700 sq.ft with view over Bromyard Downs
- Situated in the heart of Bromyard Town Centre
- Formerly used as B&B with 4 Beds & 4 En-suites on 1st Floor
- Former 'Owners' Accommodation on top floor of Pub
- GOLDEN CHANCE TO PURCHASE A READY MADE DEVELOPMENT SITE WITH FULL P.P. BE ON SITE AS QUICK AS YOU CAN!
- & When you sell the properties on, FreeAgent247.com will sell your new units for FREE!
- Welcome to FreeAgent247.com - Your First Ever Free To Sell Estate Agent - See how we do it www.freeagent247.com #TheFutureIsFree
*SSTC - SIMILAR REQUIRED - CONTACT hello@FreeAgent247.com TO ARRANGE YOUR VALUATION & SELL YOUR PROPERTY THE 'FREE' WAY*
Substantial Listed Dwelling in the heart of Bromyard with PP for 7 apartments, that has been a working Public House & Bed and Breakfast for a number of years and could be retained as a private house with grounds and function room if desired.
There is currently FULL PLANNING PERMISSION FOR 7 APARTMENTS which includes Conversion of listed public house into 3 x 1to2 Bed flats (Apprx 1000 sq.ft) ; demolition of function room & associated building for the provision of 11 CAR PARKING SPACES & development of 4 x 2 Bed flats (Apprx 700 sq.ft).
However the PP. Does not have to be fulfilled and this could be a prime opportunity for someone to re-scope and remodel the property into an individual residence of importance if desired.
Full PP Docs attached or available via www.FreeAgent247.com
A Purchaser's Privilege of £5000 is payable by the purchaser on completion in addition to the property purchase price.
Listed Former Public House set over 3 Floors plus Cellar
Please refer to plans for full accommodation and layout.
Current Ground Floor has Bar Area, access to Cellar and Games Room
First Floor was used as a B&B with 4 Bedrooms & 4 En-suites
The top floor was used as the 'Owners' Accommodation with Landing Hallway, Bedroom, Bathroom, Lounge & Fitted Kitchen.
Function Room (to be removed under current P.P.)
Associated accommodation to include Toilet & Kitchen Facilities which link Pub to Function Room. Again refer to plans for full accommodation and layout