The Gables, 3 Lansdowne Road, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR1 1ST. Lovely heart-o-City cottageLansdowne Road, Worcester, Worcestershire
- Type: House
- Availability: Sold
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reception Rooms: 1
- Outside Space: Front Garden, Rear Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- The perfect country life: Beams, inglenooks and magical surroundings
- CLICK ON OUR VIDEO TOUR ABOVE!
- Enchanting cottage style property within easy reach of all Worcester's amenities.
- Finely proportioned rooms in highly sought after layout that includes Entrance Hall & Upstairs Bathroom
- Splendid Rear courtyard style garden with Outbuilding
- Ideal First or Second Time Buy / Investment or great 'downsizer'...
- Feature fireplace & bay window in character Lounge
- Bundles & bundles of STORAGE, just wow, practical areas in every room
- Large Breakfast-Kitchen includes Utility space & Pantry style cupboard
- 2 Classic Bedrooms and Styled Bathroom with shower...
- Welcome to FreeAgent247.com - Your First Ever Free To Sell Estate Agent - See how we do it www.freeagent247.com #TheFutureIsFree
A Purchaser’s Privilege of only £2000.00 is payable by the purchaser on completion in addition to the property purchase price.
Thinking of moving? Choose FreeAgent247.com, where selling your home is absolutely free.
*SOLD - CONTACT hello@FreeAgent247.com TO ARRANGE YOUR VALUATION & SELL YOUR HOME THE 'FREE' WAY*
Perfect character "cottage in the City.' A charming period property within the heart of Worcester benefiting from styled, spacious interiors & Rear Garden with useful Outbuilding. A fine traditional layout that includes: Entrance Hall & upstairs Bathroom in addition to a luxurious Lounge with cosy fireplace, well-crafted Breakfast-Kitchen with Utility space & Understairs pantry style storage and 2 well-proportioned Bedrooms.
If you like country charm & character, but require the practicalities of having Worcester and all its amenities within a stone's throw then be sure to put The Gables to the top of your shortlist.
Agents note: The immediate area is currently undergoing plans for residential parking scheme & the prospect looks positive. Alternatively parking is usually readily available in near vicinity or naturally available outside the 9-5:30 hours.
A Purchaser's Privilege of only £2000.00 is payable by the purchaser on completion in addition to the property purchase price. Thinking of moving? Choose FreeAgent247.com, where selling your home is absolutely free.
With Pathway to Front Door & manageable space for pots & plants
With attractive flooring and space for coats/boots, the practical entrance sets the instant tone of style and your eyes are naturally drawn to the Staircase with traditional runner leading to the First Floor. Look to the left and see a gorgeous door leading to:
Lounge (15'11 x 10'7 into bay)
Bay window to the Front Aspect and cosy fire makes this room the ideal space to unwind and relax after work or alternatively open up to the Breakfast-Kitchen to entertain guests during those long Summer evenings...
Breakfast-Kitchen (13'6 x 9'11)
A finely finished Kitchen provides an array of practical storage space and the room benefits from a useful Utility area and understairs Pantry style cupboard.
With hatch to loft space
Bedroom One (11'8 x 10'8)
A divine Master with the sense of space & light all with the character cottage charm of The Gables, plus a hugely practical Wardrobe means you won't be lacking for storage again here!
Bedroom Two (12'11 x 6'9)
A cracking 2nd Bedroom. An excellent single, or a double possibly?
With the added bonus of Shower over the bath and useful Airing Cupboard. Yes, there really is good storage here!
A well enclosed Rear courtyard style Garden & the added bonus of outbuilding providing further storage or alternatives (STP)...