The Lilacs, Kerswell Green, Kempsey, #Worcestershire, WR5 3PE.Kerswell Green, Worcester, Worcestershire
- Type: Cottage
- Availability: Sold
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reception Rooms: 2
- Parking: Off Road Parking
- Outside Space: Front Garden, Rear Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- CLICK ON OUR FLOOR PLAN, see the enchanting layout
- CALL, EMAIL, TEXT, FBM or WhatsApp US 24/7 TO ARRANGE YOUR LIVE/VIRTUAL VIEWING
- FreeFact Further scope & potential subject to usual permissions if desired/required...
- The Commons of Kerswell Green and Normoor offer extensive walking opportunities
- The local aminities of Kempsey are but a short distance away
- Prime sought after village location with quick and easy access to M5 and M50 and Worcestershire Parkway
- To see more & contact FreeAgent Linda Rimell visit FreeAgent247.com #HereToHelp
- CALL, EMAIL, TEXT, FBM or WhatsApp US 24/7 TO ARRANGE YOUR Live/Virtual Valuation
A buyer’s fee of 1% + vat of the agreed purchase price is payable in addition to the agreed purchase price by the purchaser, legally via the solicitors and upon completion only. Looking to move? Sell the free way with FreeAgent247.com #HereToHelp
Character cottage showcasing fine interior features within a cherished secluded garden.
If you are in the market for a cottage in a fine Worcestershire village, then be sure to add The Lilacs right to the top of your shortlist.
Character features with underfloor heating
Delightfully set woodburning stove. Low level window overlooking garden
Stylish and well fitted and spacious with underfloor heating
A tucked away haven
Delightful and calming
Views to the Malvern Hills
Up to date and well fitted
Initial driveway is shared with the adjoining house. Five bar gate to gravelled driveway surrouded by a raised pond set within decking, a log storage area and a secluded seating area.
Summer House, Garden shed and established shrubbery
Believed to date back to 1898
Malvern Hills District Council Band C
Biotec Sewage Treatment Plant fitted 2001
WorcesterBosch oil fired boiler fitted 2018
LPG for cooking
Windows replaced (one exception) 2013
Boarded loft storage
A buyer's fee of 1% + vat of the agreed purchase price is payable in addition to the agreed purchase price by the purchaser, legally via the solicitors and upon completion only. Looking to move? Sell the free way with FreeAgent247.com #HereToHelp
These details are for general guidance only and are not to form part of a sale contract owing to the possibility of errors or omissions. FreeAgent247.com is not liable to a purchaser for any matters arising relating to the property and/or its clients. The purchaser should make all necessary verifications via their own professionals.