Woodlands, Woodmancote, Defford, #Worcestershire WR8 9BN.
- Type: Detached
- Availability: Sold STC
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Reception Rooms: 4
- Parking: Double Garage, Driveway, Off Road Parking
- Outside Space: Front Garden, Rear Garden, South Facing Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- CLICK ON OUR FLOOR PLAN, see the extensive accommodation in around 3420sq.ft.
- CLICK OUR DRONE VIDEO TOUR TO APPRECIATE THE INTERIORS AND ACRE GARDEN
- CALL, EMAIL, TEXT, FBM or WhatsApp US 24/7 TO ARRANGE YOUR Live/Virtual Viewing
- #Aviation enthusiast? Maybe you could commute to work by light aircraft/helicopter via the adjacent private airstrip...
- Within 5 minutes of the motorway it is ideal for commuting to #Cheltenham, #Bristol or #Birmingham
- Array of local village amenities on your doorstep, from Farm Shops to premier Gastro-Pubs to Primary Schools, all you need for the ideal Family life is walkable...
- Worcester Parkway station just 7.8 miles with swift access to London
- CALL, EMAIL, TEXT, FBM or WhatsApp US 24/7 TO ARRANGE YOUR LIVE/VIRTUAL VALUATION
A buyer’s fee of 1.0% + vat of the agreed purchase price is payable on top of the agreed purchase price by the purchaser, legally via the solicitors and upon completion only. Looking to move? Sell the free way with FreeAgent247.com #KeepWorcestershireMoving
Luxury Country House around 3420 Sq.Ft. in prime rural setting betwixt Pershore and Upton, enjoying supreme parkland garden approaching 1.5 acre / acres. Woodlands offers light, contemporary accommodation ensuring a house perfect for family life, working from home, peaceful enjoyment and entertaining on a small or grand scale. The gardens are a particular delight, with sculpted lawns, paths, wildlife pool and a secret walled garden abundant with soft fruits and vegetables including raspberry, strawberry, asparagus, and more. #KeepWorcestershireMoving
Great Hall and Solarium Gallery
A dynamic, dramatic welcome, with Solarium Gallery leading off to enjoy the garden and receptions, also with guest cloakroom and rear lobby.
With focal log-burner
Day Room/Dining Room
Truly special, with laundry off.
Currently presented as a Cinema Room
Or Office, or garden room
Master Bedroom Suite
With fitted dressing room, bedroom and sumptuous ensuite bathroom
Guest bedroom suite
Bedroom and En-suite
Three further double bedrooms
Detached Timber double carport/garaging
Immaculate Parkland Grounds
With wildlife pool and abundant secret walled vegetable and fruit garden
A buyer's fee of 1.0% + vat is payable on top of the agreed purchase price by the purchaser, legally via the solicitors and upon completion only. Looking to move? Sell the free way with FreeAgent247.com #KeepWorcestershireMoving
These details are for general guidance only and are not to form part of a sale contract owing to the possibility of errors or omissions. FreeAgent247.com is not liable to a purchaser for any matters arising relating to the property and/or its clients. The purchaser should make all necessary verifications via their own professionals.